For some reason I cant get myself to drill holes in the original factory interior pieces. So for the upr billet shifter bezel I tapped and threaded the holes for really short hex head screws! And popped it in with alittle 3M double sided tape!
So here's what it looked like after the MM plates installed! Notice the rusty Master cylinder! Had to do something about that.... Well, when I bought the car I got all kinds of extra parts and one of them happened to be a brand new master cylinder. Now brake fluid is a paint stripper and after some trial and error I found that VHT epoxy paint was the stuff to use!
SO the car already has a five lug SSBC disc brake swap! So I call SSBC call cause their 5min from my house. Yes they have the new lines I need but there a new style and you have to bend them to fit! Fun, fun, fun! I thought they were rubber hose cause they need to flex. We'll see how they last before I have custom lines made!!!