Started working on removing the front windshield. It looks like at some point someone loaded it up with sealer to try to stop a leak. My windshield removal tool will not cut through it, so I am heating the sealer with a brazing torch & working the windshield loose with a putty knife. So far I got it loose up the r/s "A" pillar & part way across the roof.
Today after work I was able to get the windshield loose up the l/s "A" pillar & the rest of the way across the roof. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I should have it out. Then the clean up begins to get all the old sealer off the windshield channel.
Well I have not posted in a while, my wife & I have been dealing with some health issues (nothing serious) & the Mustang was put on hold. Over this past weekend I cleaned all the old gunk off the bolt in window brackets & replaced all the plastic bushings. Here they are ready to install.
Yesterday the weather was mild & it was sunny so I rolled the coupe out of the garage & I started to weld in the patch pieces I made to repair the 3 rust holes in the l/s front windshield post. All was going fine until I ran out of welding wire.