New York Mustang Club

New York Mustangs - Forums » Non-specific Tech » Show Time » Big "A" Detailing: Paintless Dent Repair "PDR" minor dings & dents

Old 05-29-2010   #1

Liked: 5 times
Default Big "A" Detailing: Paintless Dent Repair "PDR" minor dings & dents

PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR

Paintless dent removal also referred to as PDR, is a highly skilled unique process that repairs dents, dings & creases without harming a vehicles factory paint or creating the costly & time consuming need for traditional body shop repairs.

Big "A" Detailing's professional technicians use special tools to gain access behind the panels & meticulously work the dent out. Restoring the panel to it's original form. It's Amazing!

PDR is the best way to maintain the value of your vehicle & is required on certified pre-owned programs & lease returns.

Using PDR, guarantees less wait time, 2 hour minimum for heavy repairs (except hail), there is no painting of panels & it cost less than taking your vehicle to an auto body shop.

Our team of professionals are capable of repairing most non-collision dents. The limiting factor is the relationship between the dent's depth & diameter.

We can remove all dings & dents from all panels including a vehicles roof, trunk & hood.

TRADITIONAL BODY WORK ESTIMATES FOR ONE PANEL CAN START FROM $350.00 & UP.
DUE TO PARTS, LABOR, PAINT, THE AVERAGE COST FOR PDR IS AROUND $125.00 PER PANEL FOR UP TO 2 DINGS ON EACH PANEL. MORE THAN 2 DINGS ON A PANEL MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY MORE MONEY.

PRICES MIGHT BE HIGHER FOR DINGS LARGER THAN DIMES, NICKLES, QUARTERS & SILVER DOLLARS WHICH ARE THE MOST COMMON TYPES OF PDR REPAIRS.

All "PDR" done in my shop will be done with the same love & care that I put into my detailing.
If you can't make it to the shop for an estimate,
send me 3 clear pics to my inbox & I will respond back with a price.

Thank You,

-Andrew
aka
Big "A"

Got a ding? Give us a ring!
(718) 445-9995
AndrewBigA is offline   Reply With Quote