What a difference a week makes. Just a short update to show you what we’ve just got back from the powder coaters.
I’ve just got the coated seats back along with the diff and rear seat panels. It’s all coming together quite quickly now. Still a long way to go and a lot of parts needing attention and assembly. As for these seats I’ve got a nice set of 1967 deluxe upholstery that is going to go on them. Also, i luckily managed to buy and store original 1967 hard seat backs in black with the trim, some will know how rare they are especially since they aren’t cracked.
The one issue we’ve encountered is the listing wire. The original ones being far too gone to be reused so we’re having to look around to see if we can find any. If you know where to get some 1967 Mustang upholstery listing wires let me know. In the meantime, stay tuned!