New York Mustang Club

Old 10-28-2010   #1

Default wiring

I know I know I'm all over the place. Heat to radiator to electric. Just want to see if this harness package is all I need for the whole car. (to make sure)..........What do you say? Anybody? Ponyboy?

CHASSIS WIRING HARNESS 67/68 MUSTANG (PAINLESS) Painless Wiring Chassis Wiring Harness for 1967-1968 Mustang.

Fully assembled 14-circuit micro fuse block with 12 modern blade-type ATO fuses & 2 relays. Features pre-printed, color-coded, high-temperature TXL wire.

Includes underdash, alternator, engine gauge, headlight & taillight harness, wipers, all types of heaters & factory A/C, radios, courtesy lights & aftermarket electric fan & tach wiring.

*DOES NOT include wiring for fog lights or convertible top. Some firewall mods may be needed.

Related Parts:
-JME Wiring Adapter, 1967, #WHA1
-JME Wiring Adapter, 1968, #WHA2

Item No: PW20121 01
Price: $659.95

In Stock Now!
Email product information to a friend.

Other Ideas:

mrkidyid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010   #2
Classic Mustang Guru

Liked: 192 times
ponyboy289's Pictures
ponyboy289's latest status update: Carlisle was a blast as always.I spent 4 days their and I still didn't have enough time...
Default Re: wiring

Hi,
I do and have done a ton of electrical work and rewiring on classic Mustangs. I have never used a painless kit although I know some people have with fine results. When I need to replace wiring (I'm in the process of completely rewiring a 66 coupe for somebody right now)I go with the repo wiring pieces.I like the ability of being able to use factory manuals etc.to service the car. Is the car running yet? I'd get the car running before I started yanking wires. You were worrying about drowning,remember? A wise man once told me you can take a Mustang apart in 1 day ,it can take you 10 years to get it back together again.
Old 10-28-2010   #3

Default Re: wiring

Hahaha. Wise man funny! I did put radiator in today, made up my own brackets, as the rad is longer than the one that was there. All good---no overheating or leaking anywhere. Car just stalled a bit driving her around the block to get hot. So tomorrow will be the carburetor job. Then I will drive her for the month of Nov. And if all is good then, I will do heat, and electric. All I need is turn signals and a horn for now. So I will look into seeing what the prob. there is. Thanx Ponyboy.
mrkidyid is offline   Reply With Quote