New York Mustang Club

New York Mustangs - Forums » Mustang Specific Tech » 5.0 Mustangs » TFS Track Heat 360 HP Kit HCI Install at Realspeed

Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By jaketuff
  • 1 Post By jaketuff

Old 07-15-2017   #1

Liked: 168 times
jaketuff's Pictures
jaketuff's latest status update: AWESOME DAY at American Muscle Show GREAT TIMES
Default TFS Track Heat 360 HP Kit HCI Install at Realspeed

I had the '91 in for some much needed power upgrades.

Rob, Dan and his Team installed a TFS HCI onto my stock bottom end. With a bbk maf, fuel pump, 24 lb'ers, and a dyno tune they squeezed over 300 HP out of her at the wheels on their conservative dyno.

The car breathes like a beast and is drill sgt gutteral from 3500 to 6000.

Looking for low 13's at the track.
Posted via NYM Mobile
Mike65, ststang, adkmach1 and 3 others like this.
jaketuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017   #2

jaketuff's Pictures
jaketuff's latest status update: AWESOME DAY at American Muscle Show GREAT TIMES
Default Re: TFS Track Heat 360 HP Kit HCI Install at Realspeed

Some footage... nice cam lope!

https://www.facebook.com/pat.broderick.148/videos/10212875293013654/
redlawyers likes this.
Custom Paint / Interior Refresh / FR500 / TFS HCI / TKO / LT's / 24lb'ers / SCT / Tuned by Realspeed
Old 07-25-2017   #3
Multimedia NYM

Cool Re: TFS Track Heat 360 HP Kit HCI Install at Realspeed

Fantastic new MODS. FTW at Realspeed............. Congrats
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4

Liked: 122 times
FoxRob's Pictures FoxRob's Garage
FoxRob's latest status update: Not used to having off on Sundays, what to do since I cannot drive my Mustang...need to...

Sounds like a good start. Low 13's should better then that I've been low to mid 12's with a stock 5.0/AOD and a small shot of N2O. Not sure what the rest of your combination is though.

93 LX Hatch all stock with a couple of well placed bolt on's. Fun Ford Weekend @ The Rock 12.0 winner in True Street with a average time of 12.5. RMR# 4385

Last edited by FoxRob; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:45 AM.
FoxRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #5

jaketuff's Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRob View Post
Sounds like a good start. Low 13's should better then that I've been low to mid 12's with a stock 5.0/AOD and a small shot of N2O. Not sure what the rest of your combination it though.
We will see ... its a TKO 5spd with lighter flywheel and NT05Rs. It feels close to 12's on the street, but she gets a lot of attention at WOT. I havent practiced launching it. Seems 3500ish is right drop rpm.... will fup with ETs.
Posted via NYM Mobile
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #6

Liked: 755 times
ANGIE 06's Pictures
ANGIE 06's latest status update: After 287 miles for this year and fresh gas in the tank, parking it for this season after...

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #7

Liked: 122 times
FoxRob's Pictures FoxRob's Garage
FoxRob's latest status update: Not used to having off on Sundays, what to do since I cannot drive my Mustang...need to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaketuff View Post
We will see ... its a TKO 5spd with lighter flywheel and NT05Rs. It feels close to 12's on the street, but she gets a lot of attention at WOT. I havent practiced launching it. Seems 3500ish is right drop rpm.... will fup with ETs.
Posted via NYM Mobile
The 5 speed is a HP advantage over the AOD takes a bit of HP to turn the pump and it's way heavier then a T5. What gears do you have?

93 LX Hatch all stock with a couple of well placed bolt on's. Fun Ford Weekend @ The Rock 12.0 winner in True Street with a average time of 12.5. RMR# 4385
FoxRob is offline   Reply With Quote