New York Mustang Club

New York Mustangs - Forums » General Talk » Upcoming Events » October 31, Bayville, 2010 New York AutoFest Halloween Car Show At The Beach In The H

Old 10-25-2010   #1

Liked: 2 times
Default October 31, Bayville, 2010 New York AutoFest Halloween Car Show At The Beach In The H

October 31, Bayville, 2010 New York AutoFest Halloween Car Show At The Beach In The Heart Of Bayville, Across The Street From The Bayville Amusement Park, This Promises To Be An Exciting End Of Season Event, Plenty Of Food & Craft Vendors, Fun For The Entire Family, Judging In 30+ Classes Plus Contests For The Best Halloween Decorated Car And The Best Adult's & Kid's Costumes, Fees: Show Cars $20, Spectators: $5, Kids Under 12 Free, Adults & Kids Wearing Halloween Costumes FREE! Major Sponsoships & Trophy Sponsorships Available, Call Leo (516) 882-5022 Or E-Mail info(at)nyautofest.com Or Visit www.nyautofest.com For More Info
SHARPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010   #2

Liked: 126 times
mustangted's Pictures
mustangted's latest status update: not sure why I brother coming here, 99 prevent of posts have norhing to do with mustanfs
Default Re: October 31, Bayville, 2010 New York AutoFest Halloween Car Show At The Beach In T

wish it wasnt 4 hours away. anyone from albany going?
mustangted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010   #3

Liked: 27 times
NYM Trader: 2
CANARY95's Pictures
CANARY95's latest status update: can not wait to drive his car
Default Re: October 31, Bayville, 2010 New York AutoFest Halloween Car Show At The Beach In T

im gona try and make it

1995 GTS 1 Of 344!!!
CANARY95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010   #4

Liked: 39 times
needforspeed's Pictures
needforspeed's latest status update: Thinking it is time to add a SC

I am in

needforspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010   #5
Race me if you DARE

Liked: 31 times
Race_Red_5Oh's Pictures Race_Red_5Oh's Garage
Race_Red_5Oh's latest status update: Well this sucks , Tuesday the mustang is going into the dealership cause of a horrible...

haha gotta love this. this is 20 mins from my house! im gonna try and make it there!... dont quote me cause i gotta work sunday, so ill c if i can change my schedule.
Old 10-29-2010   #6

Liked: 39 times
needforspeed's Pictures
needforspeed's latest status update: Thinking it is time to add a SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenMustang View Post
haha gotta love this. this is 20 mins from my house! im gonna try and make it there!... dont quote me cause i gotta work sunday, so ill c if i can change my schedule.

let me know if your going

needforspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010   #7
Race me if you DARE

Liked: 31 times
Race_Red_5Oh's Pictures Race_Red_5Oh's Garage
Race_Red_5Oh's latest status update: Well this sucks , Tuesday the mustang is going into the dealership cause of a horrible...
Thumbs down Re: October 31, Bayville, 2010 New York AutoFest Halloween Car Show At The Beach In T

NEVER going to this again. paid 20$ to get my "Show" car judged. i never got judged yet i got charged the same price. i asked the guy for money back to equal the same price as a spectator and he said no... which i understand but he shouldn't have a frickin like 15 yr old hands out judging stickers and telling u your gonna get judged when your not. plus there was a about 50 cars there, at max.. well if u no me i usually dont criticize and i am open minded but this place pissed me off.
Old 11-04-2010   #8

mustangted's Pictures
mustangted's latest status update: not sure why I brother coming here, 99 prevent of posts have norhing to do with mustanfs

only 50 cars? I thought this was a "big" show?
Old 11-04-2010   #9

mustangted's Pictures

did anyone else go?