New York Mustang Club

New York Mustangs - Forums » Mustang Specific Tech » Modular Mustangs » 2005 - 2010 » Hibernation is ending...Let's wake up guys!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FangStang

Old 03-15-2017   #1

Liked: 169 times
FangStang's Pictures
FangStang's latest status update: Just purchased a Carjacket at carbag.com... sleeping bag for FANG this winter!
Default Hibernation is ending...Let's wake up guys!

I know winters' cold has lulled us into a sleepy state... but let's try to wake the forum up for spring! I would like to start this thread with any changes/upgrades for our cars for 2017.
Since I went overboard the first two years and got just about everything I wanted for FANG... this year I upgrade from the DiabloSport Predator to a BAMA tuner and a more customized tune. Haven't installed it as of yet, Fang is still bagged away for the winter. Decided to get the BAMA SCT tuner to help eliminate the lag in throttle response. Plus the fact that DiabloSport stopped all upgrades on Predator models to push their Trinity tuners.
I am also planning to get a new battery, and possibly a one piece driveshaft... (sorry hon...).
Please post up with any mods you're thinking about... it's time to wake up! Spring is around the corner!
ROUSH 4 likes this.
Grabber Orange 2007 GT 5-sp...Fang Performance Twister Special package. , 3.55:1 Limited Slip, Shaker 500, Predator tuned, C&L 95mm CAI, Borla X-pipe and cat-back exhaust. Hurst Comp Plus short throw shifter, 18x9 Black Bullitts with Nitto tires, "Stop the Hop" suspension package, suspension package, Koni Struts and shocks, SR lowering springs, SR double adjustable panhard bar, SR rear shock tower brace, 28800 miles
FangStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017   #2

Liked: 124 times
mustangted's Pictures
mustangted's latest status update: not sure why I brother coming here, 99 prevent of posts have norhing to do with mustanfs
Default Re: Hibernation is ending...Let's wake up guys!

any club event left is wakins glenn. the Albany region of this group is long gone
mustangted is offline   Reply With Quote