New York Mustang Club

New York Mustangs - Forums » General Talk » Upcoming Events » 2016 Mustang Rally Finger Lakes

Like Tree77Likes

Old 04-26-2016   #16

Liked: 405 times
ststang's Pictures
ststang's latest status update: Celebrating one year of ownership of Genie, the Grabber Blue Mustang Ecoboost
Default Re: 2016 Mustang Rally Finger Lakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by marguerite66 View Post
What days are you planning on coming Scott? I'll keep an eye out for hotels as well.
Thanks..planning on arriving Friday night (between 7 and 8pm) and staying two nights to enjoy the car show, festival, parade and do the Poker run. If I an not get a room, will do Saturday only.

For the Saturday party, do you want people to bring something to pass and drink?
marguerite66 likes this.

Click Here for Genie's Build Thread
ststang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016   #17

Liked: 31 times
Stage 3's Pictures
Stage 3's latest status update: Carlisle ford nationals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ststang View Post
Thanks..planning on arriving Friday night (between 7 and 8pm) and staying two nights to enjoy the car show, festival, parade and do the Poker run. If I an not get a room, will do Saturday only.

For the Saturday party, do you want people to bring something to pass and drink?
Feel free to bring a dish to pass and any beverages if you have a personal preference. We will provide hotdogs, hamburgers, meat tray, chips, salads, fruit and veggie trays. We will also have a couple coolers of water, mixed pop, and cold beer. If you are coming please confirm so we can get an idea of how much food/beverage we need.

Thanks!
marguerite66 likes this.

2010 427R Grabber Blue/Black
2012 Stage 3 Race Red/White
Stage 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016   #18

Liked: 1283 times
marguerite66's Pictures marguerite66's Garage
marguerite66's latest status update: Fun time at the Mustang Rally but sad that what used to be NYM dominated show was...

I would like to attend the BBQ. Please post if you'd like to go to the BBQ, I will keep track of the names in post #1 .
Old 04-27-2016   #19
Regional Coordinator / Formally 1988pony

Liked: 1809 times
blwn93gt's Pictures blwn93gt's Garage
blwn93gt's latest status update: Watkins Glen is confirmed, April 9, 2017 is the date, I will post the event later

That is really nice to have us all over on Saturday, both Tom and myself will be there and add Chris also

1990 GT| 331 Stroker| TKO600 Transmission| Maximum Motorsports Full Race Suspension| 5-Lug with Cobra brakes and slotted rotors on all 4 corners
blwn93gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016   #20

Liked: 507 times
jricky917's Pictures jricky917's Garage
jricky917's latest status update: so, hey, what's up

me too
marguerite66 likes this.
Old 04-29-2016   #21

ststang's Pictures
ststang's latest status update: Celebrating one year of ownership of Genie, the Grabber Blue Mustang Ecoboost

You can add my wife and I to the list.
marguerite66 likes this.

Old 05-25-2016   #22

ststang's Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by ststang View Post
You can add my wife and I to the list.
With one caveat...I may not have a Mustang. Hoping I'll have my new Mustang by end of July. Might still have Sway if I haven't sold her yet.

If not, I'll come to take photos and enjoy meeting with y'all.

Old 05-26-2016   #23
Erie/WNY co-coordinator

Liked: 575 times
TDHJSilver06's Pictures TDHJSilver06's Garage
TDHJSilver06's latest status update: Cruised along from Buffalo to Lake a Placid,( without my Mustang ). Did see lots of...

Hello Dawn,
Plan on being there with @mattstang and possibly half a dozen more from the Buffalo area. We will be coming on Saturday morning staying the night in town after the show and parade. Looking forward to this show again this year.
marguerite66 likes this.
Old 05-27-2016   #24

marguerite66's latest status update: Fun time at the Mustang Rally but sad that what used to be NYM dominated show was...

That's great Tracy. If you guys are going to be attending the BBQ Saturday, we need a head count.
Old 05-27-2016   #25
Erie/WNY co-coordinator

Liked: 575 times
TDHJSilver06's Pictures TDHJSilver06's Garage
TDHJSilver06's latest status update: Cruised along from Buffalo to Lake a Placid,( without my Mustang ). Did see lots of...

Quote:
That's great Tracy. If you guys are going to be attending the BBQ Saturday, we need a head count.
Hey for the BBQ that's after parade at Rick's house, it would be easier for all of us to take up a collection for the food. Will be bringing snacks for day of show but hard to pack something to last all day for dinner later. Will bring our own refreshments and chairs. Will talk to everyone who has hotel reservations and see about a head count.
Sunday: Last year we did our own group cruise along Seneca Lake and hit a few of the wineries. No big plans just not rushed like the dice run was. The dice run makes for a long day with the bbq and 1&1/2 hour ride home.
Old 05-28-2016   #26

Liked: 161 times
jek57's Garage
jek57's latest status update: One last road trip of the year heading up to Canandaigua for the day going to be a...

Wife and i plan on being at the show sat looking forward to it !
marguerite66 likes this.
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDHJSilver06 View Post
Hey for the BBQ that's after parade at Rick's house, it would be easier for all of us to take up a collection for the food. Will be bringing snacks for day of show but hard to pack something to last all day for dinner later. Will bring our own refreshments and chairs. Will talk to everyone who has hotel reservations and see about a head count.
Sunday: Last year we did our own group cruise along Seneca Lake and hit a few of the wineries. No big plans just not rushed like the dice run was. The dice run makes for a long day with the bbq and 1&1/2 hour ride home.
Agree, easier for those travelling to contribute some money or bring snacks/refreshments. Sunday, they are changing it from Poker Run to Stampede, not sure what that will be exactly.
Old 06-01-2016   #28

Liked: 31 times
Stage 3's Pictures
Stage 3's latest status update: Carlisle ford nationals

Quote:
Agree, easier for those travelling to contribute some money or bring snacks/refreshments. Sunday, they are changing it from Poker Run to Stampede, not sure what that will be exactly.
No worries on bringing anything other than your preferred beverages. It looks like our friends from the Texas BBQ Joint will be catering so a final head count the week or so before is good enough. Bring your swimming gear and necessary flotation devices if you want to swim, and rumor has it there may be a small fireworks display but this can't be confirmed due to legal ramifications.
marguerite66 likes this.

2010 427R Grabber Blue/Black
2012 Stage 3 Race Red/White
Stage 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016   #29

ststang's Pictures

Well..unless my 2017 comes in (I shall pray to the Mustang Gods every night), I will be Mustang-less for this event as I sold the V6 Mustang today. You all won't mind if I come and photograph everything on Saturday? I'll even get out in the middle of the road for the Mustang parade.

Old 06-02-2016   #30

Yeah Scott, come out anyway. I think you'll have your Stang by then though.
ststang likes this.